Gosowong Underground Mine is located 36 km NE from Sidangoli, Indonesia. All economic mineralisation at Gosowong is of low sulphidation epithermal type occurring as mineralised fault systems resulting from high temperature gold and silver bearing hydrothermal fluids.
Newcrest - Australia's largest gold mining company - owns 82.5% of Nusa Halmahera Minerals, with Indonesia's state-owned mining company Aneka Tambang holding the remaining 17.5%. Indonesian and international NGOs have condemned the violence.
GOSOWONG INDONESIA Mission To deliver superior returns from finding, developing and operating gold/copper mines. Vision To be the Miner of choiceTM. We will lead the way in safe, responsible, efficient and profitable mining. A key environmental focus at Gosowong
Newcrest Mining has reached agreement with the Indonesian government over a new Contract of Work for its 75%-owned Gosowong mine. Gosowong in Indonesia Mine Risk Management > Politics
A worker is trapped underground at one of Newcrest Mining's operations. The worker became stuck 300 metres underground after a "geotechnical" event at the Gosowong gold and silver mine in Indonesia.
Gosowong (Toguraci) gold mine Report summary The property comprises the Gosowong open pit mine, tailings facilities, Kencana and Toguraci underground mines, located in the north Malaku Province, 2,500km east of Jakarta.
The Gosowong epithermal gold deposit, on the island of Halmahera in eastern Indonesia, is located in an area of primary tropical rain forest with no previous history of gold mining or record of gold …
Newcrest has resumed mining at part of its Gosowong Indonesian gold mining operation, which was struck by an unexplained geotechnical event in early February.
Newcrest Mining Limited, incorporated on June 20, 1980, is a gold mining company. The Company is engaged in exploration, mine development, mine operations, and the sale of gold and gold/copper ...
Gosowong Gold Mine PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals, a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited and PT Aneka Tambang, operates the Gosowong gold-silver mine on remote Halmahera Island, in northeastern Indonesia.
Newcrest Mining Limited is an Australian-based corporation which engages in the exploration, development, mining and sale of gold and gold-copper concentrate. It is Australia's leading gold mining company and its operations have expanded beyond Australia, for example Indonesia, thus becoming a prominent international mining corporation.
Location of the Gosowong Mine (KENCANA) The Kencana mineralised system is located in the world class gold province of Gosowong, Halmahera Island North Maluku, Indonesia
Newcrest worker trapped at Gosowong mine in Indonesia . Mining was suspended at Newcrests Gosowong gold project in Indonesia after a worker was feared trapped around 300 metres underground following a geotechnical event
NHM owns and operates the Gosowong Gold Mine in North Halmahera under a Contract of Work between Government of Indonesia and NHM. ... who you know at PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals…
Gosowong is a Gold-Silver Mine, also known as Toguraci, Kencana, in Indonesia owned by Newcrest, Antam. General: Kencana is one of the highest grade, underground gold mines in the world today. The mine is located within the Gosowong gold province, which covers an...
Newcrest has decreased its stake in the Gosowong mine in Indonesia, selling a 7.5% stake in the mine to partner Antam. The move shifts the Indonesian miner's stake to 25%, with the remaining 75% ...
Two months after a geotechnical event at Newcrest Mining's Gosowong gold mine in Indonesia occurred, there are still question marks over when the operation will re-start.
PT. Nusa Halmahera Mineral, Gosowong, Halmahera Utara, Maluku Utara., Malifut, Maluku, Indonesia. 171 likes. Gold Mining Limited
Australia's biggest gold producer Newcrest is the latest miner to strike regulatory turbulence in Indonesia with the host government raising issues about the level of Indonesian ownership in the ...
PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals (PTNHM) is an Indonesian company owned by Newcrest 75% and PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) 25%. PTNHM operates the Gosowong gold mine in North Halmahera District, North Maluku Province, Indonesia.
Gold Processing In Gosowong Mine Indonesia Gosowong is gold mining in Indonesia, and this mine located in Halmahera Island, in the North Maluku Province at Indonesia country, one the country with the world's largest gold mine, the Grasberg mine in Irian Jaya.
Gosowong gold mine project . Location: Halmahera island, province of North Maluku, Republic of Indonesia . Project period: 2014-2020 (estimated) ... Maluku Province of the Republic of Indonesia, approximately 2,450 kilometres north east of the national capital, Jakarta. The Gosowong
Gosowong is owned and operated by PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals (PTNHM), an Indonesian company 75 per cent owned by Newcrest. It is located on Halmahera Island, in the North Maluku Province of the Republic of Indonesia, approximately 2,450 kilometres north east of the national capital, Jakarta.
The Gosowong mine is one of the largest gold mines in Indonesia and in the world. The mine is located in the east of the country in North Maluku. The mine has estimated reserves of 6 million oz of gold.
ACTIVITIES at one of Newcrest Mining Limited's mine's in Indonesia have been suspended. The company in its market report yesterday said that at approximately 8:30 pm (local time) on February 8, 2016 a geotechnical event occurred at the Kencana underground mine at the Gosowong gold mine on Halmahera Island in Indonesia.
Newcrest Mining has agreed to sell down its stake in the Gosowong gold mine in Indonesia to no more than 49 per cent after accepting tougher new tax and local ownership measures from the ...
9 days ago· Newcrest Mining has agreed to sell down its stake in the Gosowong gold mine in Indonesia to no more than 49 per cent after accepting tougher new tax and local ownership measures from the Indonesian government.
Gosowong mine, Tobelo. 89 likes · 3,382 were here. The Gosowong mine is one of the largest gold mines in Indonesia and in the world. The mine is located...
The gold miner said work had started again at the Toguraci mine following the rescue of a miner trapped about 300 metres underground at the adjacent Kencana mine after the February 8 event.
Kencana mine, Gosowong Au-Ag deposit, Halmahera Island, North Maluku Province, Maluku Islands (Moluccas), Indonesia : One of the highest grade, underground gold mines in the world today. The mine is located within the Gosowong gold province. Owned by Newcrest Mining Ltd. Kencana is the third mine to be developed ...